Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where I Teach Wednesday

I am linking up with Blog Hoppin for Where I Teach Wednesday. 
I have had so much fun looking at all your wonderful post for Teacher Week!!  I have got some amazing ideas and my to do list just keeps growing.  I am excited to share Where I Teach!!  I just recently posted my classroom reveal so I thought what better way to show you were I teach than to take you on a tour.  I am linking you back to that post so that you can tour my classroom!!  Before you tour, I would like to take just a few minutes to brag on my school.  I teach at a charter school in Northeast Georgia.  Our focus is on Howard Gardner's Multiple Intelligences.  Our goal is to expose our students to many different experiences and give them many opportunities to succeed.  I think Howard Gardner said it best.......It's not how SMART your are, but how your are SMART!!  We offer a variety of specialty classes to our students.  Our specialty classes are things like culinary arts, science lab, golf, tennis, archery, equestrian studies, Spanish, Chinese, baton, high tech literacy, videography, digital photography, and the list goes on and on.  Our students absolutely love it and are given so many wonderful opportunities that they might not get otherwise.  I love my school and could not imagine working anywhere else!!! Enjoy the tour!!!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get your seats in the listening center?? I bought two similar ones from Target years ago and I can't find them again. What a great cozy spot you created with them :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I actually stole the chairs from my mother in law!! Lol!! She can't remember where she got them. I love them!!

    ReplyDelete